To avoid disappointment, please reserve your table for this special day now by calling the Hotel on: (01653) 628234. We look forward to welcoming you to the Worsley Arms for what we hope will be a memorable occasion.
Mothering Sunday Menu, 11th March 2018.
- Handmade beer braised Sutton Bank ox cheek and fresh horseradish ravioli, cracked pepper, beef cream
- Roast Loch Fyne smoked salmon and avocado delice, cold water prawns, Dales Gold small herbs, bloody mary sorbet
- York herb fed chicken liver and foie gras parfait, sloe gin jelly, apple, herbs, Croustini chunky brioche
- Charantais melon, hand sliced 18 month Parma ham, winter roasted fig, blood orange sorbet, local honey, herbs, Yellison goats curd
- Slow Roast Sutton Bank Rare Breed Rump of Beef, Worsley Arms Beef Dripping Potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and Merlot Beef Jus
- Sous vide chunky Whitby cod, creamed Yukon Gold mash potato, fresh shellfish, flat parsley, chervil root
- Handmade goats cheese and thyme Ravioli, Scottish girolle mushrooms, Jerusalem artichoke, basil puree, oil, 18 month parmesan
- Heritage tomato tart, basil puree, roasted hazelnuts, St Thom goats cheese, micro herbs
- Classic Worsley apple tart au Tatin, vanilla ice cream, apple caramel, apple dust (please allow up to 20 mins cooking time)
- Worsley Arms sticky toffee pudding, sticky toffee sauce, vanilla ice cream
- New season Yorkshire rhubarb selection, ginger and lemon crumb, set Yorkshire vanilla cream
- Assiette of local ice creams and sorbets with winter fruits
- Yorkshire Tea or Coffee served with white chocolate and pistachio fudge and vanilla seed marshmallow, £3.50
2 Courses - £21.00
3 Courses - 25.00
Should you wish to reserve a table, please do not hesitate to call Reception on: (01653) 628234. Don't forget that we can offer Private Dining for those Special Occasions too.